Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

NEW WORKSHOPS AND CHURCH PLATFORMS

I will be on the platform of the Newcastle Spiritualist Church, cnr. Swan and Queen Sts. off Darby             on Sunday 15th February 2014 at 3 pm.  Topic Healing. plus readings.

I am holding a Workshop on Auras, Chakras and Crystals on Saturday 28th February at the Newcastle Spiritualist Church, from 10am to 5pm.  Cost $60.00.
Workshop will cover, Measuring your Aura, How to enlarge your Aura, Chakra Colours for Healing,       The NEW Chakras.   Balancing the Aura with Crystal Pendulum (bring your own if you have one).       Balancing the Aura with Kinesiology.  Mending and polishing the Aura with Aura Soma.

If you wish to attend please put your name and phone number on the list at the Spiritualist Church or contact Shirley on (02) 40238406 to let me know if you are coming so that I can have sufficient notes for each person.


2014

I intend to hold a 12 week Colour Course next year 2015 commencing in March.  This course will cover all aspects of Colour, Colour Psychology, Interior Decorating Colours, Clothing Colours, Chakra Colours, Healing with Colours and Crystals and lights. Chakra Balancing with Colour and Crystals.
Limited placements.   If you wish to come please contact Shirley so that I can hold a place for you.
Cost $25. per week.   Probably Monday, 10.30 to 12. 30.

I am available for a short 12 week Astrology Course if enough people contact me about it.

I                                                                                                        
I am also available for Astrology Charts.  I will need your name, full birth name, date of Birth, time of Birth      (if not known I can 'douse' it for you) and place of Birth, also where you live now in order to make you a progressed Chart showing where your Planets are now.
I can send your Chart  to you or you can visit me at Mayfield West (near Newcastle) to have the Chart interpreted.  It takes from one hour to one and a half hours usually. (sometimes longer)   This can be put on a  Cassette tape or a USB stick for you.  Or you can tape it yourself on your mobile or tablet.
The chart Astrology/Numerology costs $100.00       If posted $110.00
You can contact me by phone (02)40238406   or   shirleydarby@dodo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment