Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING

I have been an Astrologer for over 40 years. I studied with a man who taught us the Spiritual Aspects of Astrology and the importance of understanding what made you 'tick' and the purpose of your time here in this lifetime.                                                                                                                                               

 During my many years of working with people and helping them to understand themselves through Astrology I have had couples come to me to help them to understand their differences.                          

Understanding and accepting others is a key factor in moving into the Aquarian Age                                  All confrontations, personal, religious and countries are all based in the idea that I am right, you are wrong, My way is best, or the only way, your way is wrong. When this happens in a personal situation it is extremely helpful to have an Astrological Birth chart made for each person and be able to show each one why they have certain attitudes that are different to the other. Once each person can see that the other person has planetry patterns that make them think a certain way it is easier to understand their behaviour.

The word relationships seems to be more important than ever now as we are going into a new time of helping and undersanding each other. This is different to the old Piscean way of sacrifice and following whatever has been taught to them.                                                                                                              

I am available for Relationship Counselling for lovers, parents and children, friends etc. I will create a Birth chart for each person and spend time with you both showing you the reasons that you find it difficult to communicate and also suggest ways in which you can work together and accept the others needs. You can come and have a consultation with me at my home in Mayfield West (Newcastle) or I can do charts for you and do a reading for you on a USB stick.   You can contact me on my e mail address shirleydarby@dodo.com.au or by phone (02)40238406.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea Shirley!! I can vouch for this, you have helped me immensely.
    love Jen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, you were the inspiration for this idea as I know how much Astrology can help us to undestand each other.
      I hope people will contact me about it as it is something I have done for the past 40 years, and I enjoy being able to help people.
      Love Shirley

      Delete
  2. Relationship counselling can help you to understand the key resources to create your lifestyle better; hardships can cause your relationship to catastrophe. You must understand how to avoid or take care of your existing and upcoming issues. You must know how to develop regard, believe in, balance, and knowing. With dedicated relationship counselling, you will modify factors, no issue how struggling your relationship is. Relationship counselling can educate you how to create the beneficial modify you need how to take care of relationship issues and develop a fulfilling relationship.

    Relationship Counselling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relationship is a matter of two different peoples, they are different from thinking, from heart and may be lots of difference between them. But a good relationship is always possible between them but it depend upon their communication and consultation between each other. Understanding of thoughts and working always help to make a relationship strong and healthy. A strong relationship show a great way of happy life for those peoples and family also.
    Relationship Counselling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is well written and helpful. Thanks for sharing an informative and nice post on Family and Relationship Counselling.

    Family and Relationship Counselling.

    ReplyDelete