Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

NEW TALKS AND WORKSHOPS





2017



My first  platform  this year is on 22nd January at the Spiritualist Church cnr. Swan and Queen Sts. Newcastle.
This starts at 3pm to 5pm

My next platform will be at the Entrance Spiritualist group, 204 The Entrance Rd, Long Jetty. on Sunday 29th January from 2pm to 4.30pm.        

.The next platform will be at the Entrance Spiritualist Group 204 The Entrance Rd. Long Jetty.            from 2pm to 4.30pm.  on Sunday 21st May.

.The next platform will be at the Newcastle Spiritualist Church, cnr. Swan and Queen sts on Sunday  23rd July from 3pm to 4.30pm.

The next platform will be at the Entrance Spiritual Group, 204  The Entrance Rd. Long Jetty on Sunday 24th Sept;ember.  from 2pm to 4.30pm.

The next platform will be at Newcastle Spiritualist Church, cnr Swan and Queen Sts. Newcastle. on Sunday 22nd October from 2pm to 4.30pm

 I am always available for Astrology/Numerology Charts.  For that I need your name, plus full Birth name, place of birth, time of birth (if known)   If not I can 'douse' the time for you with my pendulum.  I also need to know where you live now in order to add a progressed chart with your other information showing you where your planets have moved to now in order to give you the support you need to accomplish your current direction.
You can arrange a time to see me at Mayfield West (takes about one to one and a half hours to talk to you about your Astrology and Numerology)   or I can send it to you with a cassette recording or USB stick. When people come to see me to have their Chart  reading they usually use their Mobile or tablet to tape the session
The cost is $100.00.   I have kept it at this price for many years even though it should be dearer.              This is so that whoever needs this information can afford to see me.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HELP VARIOUS PEOPLE WITH THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBJECTS THAT I HAVE TAUGHT OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS AND HAVE DECIDED TO PUT FORWARD MY ABILITY TO BE A MENTOR  TO THOSE INTERESTED IN ASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY, COLOUR THERAPY, GRAPHOLOGY, HEALING  AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT

COST  $50.00 PER HR.   Phone (02) 40238406    shirleydarby@dodo.com.au
Address 4/315 Maitland Rd. Mayfield West 2304.   (FOR APPOINTMENTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment